Get the inside track on all things CHP at these on-campus sessions, where experts discuss curricula, financial aid, campus life, and more. On the day of each session, tour and information session check-in will be located in the College of Health Professions Atrium in Building A.
Spring 2019 Information Sessions
Friday, March 22, 2019
To register for the March 22nd Information Session, please email us at: email@example.com
Please include the following information in your email:
- Phone number
- Email Address
- How many people in your party
- Program of interest
- Undergraduate Institution
- Anticipated Enrollment Date
- Any special accommodations needed
12:00 - 12:55 p.m. Campus Tour w/ Ambassadors
1:00 - 1:20 p.m. Welcome/Overview
1:20 - 2:00 p.m. Academic Breakout Sessions with Faculty
Programs that will be represented at the Information Sessions:
- Anesthesia for Nurses
- BS in Healthcare Studies
- Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Health Administration
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Please note: The Office of Student Life and Recruitment hosts Information Sessions each fall, spring and summer. Dates for future sessions will be posted on this site as soon as the dates have been determined.
We offer optional campus tours one hour prior to each information session. The tours are given by CHP Student Ambassadors so this is a great opportunity to ask questions and hear answers from a student's perspective. They will show you around the great facilities within the College of Health Professions and across the Medical University campus.
If you are unable to make it to an information session but would still like to go on a tour of our facilities, please visit our campus tour request page for other arrangements.