Physicians in the Division of Cardiology see clinical patients at Ashley River Tower, University Hospital, the Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center, and outreach locations in West Ashley, East Cooper, and North Charleston.
As the only comprehensive academic health science center in South Carolina, the MUSC Heart and Vascular Care Center offers more heart disease specialists and treatment options than any other hospital in the state.
Our cardiologists provide compassionate and cutting-edge preventative, diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients needing:
- Coronary care
- Inpatient and outpatient cardiology
- Cardiac catheterization and interventions
- Simple and complex electrophysiology
- Evaluation and treatment of heart failure and peripheral vascular disease
- Assessment and treatment of valvular and adult congenital heart disease
- Heart and lung transplantation
- Advanced imaging services including cardiac magnetic resonance, cardiac computed tomography, nuclear cardiology, and echocardiography
To learn more about services available, visit the MUSC Heart and Vascular Center website or to schedule an appointment, please call 843-792-1616.
Connect with Your Health Care at MUSC Health
Click a link below to access patient care resources: