The Department of Medicine 13th Annual Research Symposium will be held at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, April 26, 2019, in the Clinical Sciences Building, 9th Floor. All DOM trainees are encouraged to submit one abstract describing their original basic or clinical research.
Contest Rules and Description
Participants: Must be a Department of Medicine Junior Faculty (Basic/Clinical), Fellows, Residents, Postdoctoral Fellows, Medical Students, and Graduate Students.
*Medical Students will count in the division only if there is a direct divisional collaboration.
- Abstract Length: approximately 300 words. No more than 1 page.
- No more than one poster per participant.
- Abstract must be submitted as a Word Document. Please make sure it is the final version (no track changes showing)
- Title, Participants Name, Division and Affiliation must be included on the Abstract
- Abstract is clearly organized into Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
- Style/Font: Arial 11
- Abstract Example (PDF)
- If you submit an abstract and are affiliated with the Department of Medicine, you may be asked to present an oral presentation after the poster round.
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: March 15th by 5 p.m.
All abstracts will be accepted for poster presentations and included in our Research Day booklet. A copy of the booklet will be available online prior to the event. Poster presentations will begin at 9 a.m. on Friday, April 26th, on the 9th floor of the Clinical Sciences Building. Each presenter will have 10 minutes to present their work to the judges.
Submit your Abstract
Research Symposium Abstract Submission Form