Sarah K. Shea, M.D., First Year Fellow
Medical School: Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, 2014
Residency: Medical University of South Carolina, 2018
Mary E. Sterrett, M.D., Second Year Fellow
Medical School: Southern Illinois University of Medicine, 2011
Residency: University of Louisville, 2015
MPH: John Hopkins Bloomberg
School of Public Health
- Ocular ultrasound evaluating optic nerve sheath diameter in preeclampsia
- Gender Transformative Meta-Analysis (evaluating behavior interventions for transgender youth and their risk of developing HIV/STI's)
- Phthalate exposure questionnaire correlates regarding socioeconomic and behavioral data
- Blueberry extract impact on preeclampsia development in diabetic mothers
Ryan D. Cuff, M.D., Third Year Fellow
Medical School: State University of New York, 2012
Residency: Medical University of South Carolina, 2016
- The diagnosis and clinical outcomes related to amniotic fluid sludge.
- Multiple gestations: specifically: (a) racial disparities in twin growth, (b) preterm birth prediction, prevention, and intervention in twins and higher order multiples.
- Racial disparities in the provision of standard-of-care obstetric interventions.
- Obstetric telehealth and the factors associated with patient acceptance or rejection of web-based prenatal care and the associated validation of such care, including patient satisfaction.