Thank you for inquiry to our residency program. We will be accepting applications for 2019-2020 PGY 1 positions beginning September 15, 2018. The Obstetrics and Gynecology Department actively participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
A completed application with the following items will be reviewed by the committee:
- Common Application Form (CAF) via ERAS
- USMLE Steps 1 and 2 (when available) scores, Comlex Scores not accepted
- Transcripts from your medical school
- Dean’s Letter (when available)
- TWO letters of recommendation provided by members of the Ob/Gyn Faculty at your medical school (i.e. Chairman, Program Director)
USMLE Step 2 and the Dean’s letter will be taken into account when this information is available. After your application has been carefully reviewed, you will be informed as to whether a personal interview will be offered. Due to high volume of applications, not every applicant will be invited. However, the Residency Selection Committee will hold quality applications on file in case of cancellations. We do not send out rejection letters. If you would like to know the status of your application, please reach out to Stacey Livingston.The program considers all qualified applicants including those on a J-1 visa. Said applicant is responsible for maintaining cost and current certification with the ECFMG. Sponsorship outside the four year post graduate training will be considered on a case by case basis