Please join us on Friday, April 12, 2019, 8 am - 4:30 pm!
This year's primary theme: Progress in Pediatric Kidney Transplants
MUSC Bioengineering Building, 1st Floor, Room 110
Abstracts, Posters, Judging event and Award Ceremony
A senior faculty member from the research team should be present for the platform presentation.
The Awards will include:
- Outstanding Research Poster by a Trainee
- Outstanding Research Poster by a Faculty Member
- Outstanding Oral Presentation by a Trainee
- Outstanding Oral Presentation by a Faulty Member
- The Mitchell Rubin Award for Pediatric Research (Senior Faculty)
- The Mitchell Rubin Award for Pediatric Research (Junior Faculty)
Check back often for more details….
Keynote Presentation: To Be Announced Soon