1. Darden P. Practice-Based Research: A Necessary Intersection Between Academics and Practice. The Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association. August 2008;104:125-128.
2. Hletko PJ, Basco WT, Jr. Making the Most of Data Collection: Lessons from a Practice-Based Research Network. The Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association. August 2008;104:132-133.
3. Hocevar S, Kennedy S, Darden P, Reigart J. Headache in Children. The Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association. August 2008;104:137-139.
4. Lemon H, Darden P. Measuring Practice Immunization Rates Quickly and Accurately in the Era of HIPAA: Validation of the Quick Count Method in Practice Settings. The Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association. August 2008;104:140-143.
5. Moskow A, Hulsey T, Reigart J. Developmental Screening. The Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association. August 2008;104:134-136.
6. Reigart J, Darden P. The South Carolina Pediatric Practice Research Network (SCPPRN). The Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association. August 2008;104:129-131.
7. Basco WT, Jr., Hletko PJ, West L, Darden PM. Determining the proportion of children too heavy for age appropriate car seats in a practice-based research network. Clinical Pediatrics. (Originally published online, July 22, 2008 at http://cpj.sagepub.com/cgi/rapidpdf/0009922808321676v1.) In Print, January 2009;48:37-43.
8. Roberts J.R., Kennedy S.A., Basco, W.T., Darden, P.M. Prevalence of Obesity in Children: Comparing Children from the South Carolina Pediatric Practice Research Network to a National Sample. Clinical Pediatrics August 2010: 49(8); 750-755.
9. McElligott, J.T., Roberts, J.R., O’Brien, E.S., Freeland, K.D., Kolasa M.S., Stevenson, J., Darden, P.M. “Improving Immunization Rates at 18 Months of Age: A Modeling Study from the South Carolina Pediatric Practice Research Network (SCPPRN)”. Public Health Reports Jul-Aug 2011: 126 Supplement 2:33-8.
10. Roberts, J.R, Freeland, K.D., Kolasa, M.S., McElligott, J.T., Darden, P.M. “Do immunization procedures match provider perception? A study from the South Carolina Pediatric Practice Research Network (SCPPRN). Quality in Primary Care 2011, 19(3):147-154.
11. McElligott, J.T., Roberts, J.R., Varadi, E.A., O’Brien, E.S., Freeland, K.D., Basco, W.T. “Variation in Fruit Juice Consumption Among Infants and Toddlers: Associations with WIC Participation. Southern Medical Journal, July 2012: 105(5):774-775.
12. Darden, P.M., Thompson, D.M. Roberts, J.R., Hale, J.J., Pope, C., Naifeh, M. Jacobson, R.M. “Reasons for not vaccinating adolescents: National immunization survey of teens, 2008-2010. Pediatrics 2013; 131(4):645-51.
13. Jacobson RM, Roberts JR, and Darden PM. Parents' Perceptions of the HPV Vaccine: A Key Target for Improving Immunization Rates. Expert Reviews in Clinical Immunology 2013;9(9):791-3.
14. McElligott JT, Lemay JR, O’Brien E, Roland JA, Basco WT, Roberts JR. Practice Patterns and Guideline Adherence in the Management of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Clinical Pediatrics 2014;53:960-66.
15. Mennito S, Hletko P, Ebeling M, Amann L, Roberts J. Adolescents with Sickle Cell Disease in a Rural Community: Are they ready to transition to adulthood? South Med J. 2014:107:578-582.
16. Andrews AL, Russell WS, Titus MO, Braden JJ, Word C, Cochran C, Adams S, Roberts JR. Quality Improvement Methods Improve Inhaled Corticosteroid Prescribing in the Emergency Department. Journal of Asthma. 2014: 51(7):737-42.
17. Naifeh MM, Roberts JR, Margolis B, Thompson DM, Rogacki B, Jacobson RM, Darden PM. Adolescent Vaccination in Oklahoma: A Work in Progress. Journal of the Oklahoma State Medical Association. 2014;107(9-10):510-6.
18. Roberts JR, Basco WT, Hulsey TC, Ebeling MD, O’Brien E, Alberg AJ. Prevalence of Parental Smoking and Predictors of Cessation: A Study in the South Carolina Pediatric Practice Research Network. Clinical Pediatrics 2014; 54(9):847-852. pii: 0009922814563270.
19. Roberts JR, Thompson D, Hale JJ, Jacobson RM, Opel DJ, Darden PM. Vaccine Hesitancy among Parents of Adolescents and its Association with Vaccine Uptake. Vaccine 2015 (March):30;33(14):1748-55. doi: 0.1016/j.vaccine.2015.01.068.
20. Roberts JR, Newman N, McCurdy LE, Chang JS, Salas MA, Eskridge B, De Ybarrondo L, Sandel M, Mazur L, Karr CJ. Integrating Environmental Management of Asthma into Pediatric Health Care: What Worked and What Still Needs Improvement? Clinical Pediatrics 2015: In Press, DOI: 10.1177/0009922815621033.
21. Jacobson RM, Rogacki B, Thompson DM, Roberts JR, Margolis B, Darden, PM. Vaccination Rates among Adolescents in Minnesota as Compared with the United States. Minnesota Medicine November/December 2015: 38-43.
22. Roberts JR, Naifeh M, Jacobson RM, Hinton E, O’Brien ES, Rogacki B, Thompson D, Margolis B, Darden PM. Adolescent Vaccination Performance in South Carolina Compared to the United States. Journal South Carolina Medical Association 2016: 111(4):117-121.
23. Pope CA, Escobar-Gomez M, Davis BH, Roberts JR, O’Brien ES, Hinton E, Darden PM. The challenge of tetradic relationships in medically interpreted pediatric primary care visits: A descriptive study of communication practices. Patient Education and Counseling 2016,99(4):542-48
24. MacGeorge CA, McElligott JT, Basco WT, Carter E, Morella K, Roberts JR. Evaluating Caregiver perceptions of Safety and Efficacy of the Over-the-Counter Cough and Cold Medications. J. South Carolina Med Assoc 2017:112(3)256-261.
25. Roberts JR, Morella K, Dawley EH, Madden CA, Jacobson RA, Pope C, davis B, Thompson D, O’Brien ES and Darden PM. Direct-to-Adolescent Text Messaging for Vaccine Reminders: What Will Parents Permit? Vaccine 2018;36(20): 2788-2793. doi.org/10.16/j.vaccine.2018.03.088.