The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Training Program accepts applications via the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) for clinical positions on the normal cycle.
MUSC Child & Adolescent Psychiatry has up to 12 ACGME positions. The program is a two years program.
Candidates are eligible to being their Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Training after successfully completing 3 years of General Psychiatry Residency Training. Candidates who have completed their General Psychiatry Residency Training are also eligible to apply.
MUSC Child and Adolescent Psychiatry will consider applicants with H1B and J-1 Visa sponsorship. Applicants must have completed a United States Training Program in Psychiatry in good standing.
The following is a list of items that are needed to complete an application package for training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in ERAS:
- ERAS Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Reference with one letter from the Psychiatry Residency Program Director
- Completed General (Adult) Program Director’s Attestation Form for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (CAP) Fellowship Eligibility (if applying to start as a PGY 4).
- USMLE/COMLEX Scores (USMLE/COMLEX Step 3 must be passed prior to starting
- Medical School Transcripts, including Deans Letter
- ECGMG Certificate
- Visa Documents if on J-1 or H1B
We participate in the Psychiatry Match each year. All applicants must apply through ERAS to be considered.
For further questions, please contact:
Theresa H. Barnes, Program Administrator
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
2 Ehrhardt Street, MSC 861
Charleston, SC 29425