The division of breast imaging is devoted to education and provides the following opportunities for educational purposes:
- For patient education, we provide pamphlets and educational materials during their visits.
- For community education, our breast team members give community lectures especially during the breast cancer awareness month of October every year.
- For medical students, nursing and health profession student education, we educate students rotating through our division as well as offer a medical student elective course.
- For resident education, we have developed breast imaging orientation material, a syllabus, and core curriculum lecture series.
- We provide breast imaging and women's imaging fellowships (2 per year). In addition to rotating through breast imaging, our fellows also get some rotation time through breast surgery and breast pathology.