A document developed for doctoral students and faculty by Dr. Charlene Pope.
Mandatory training for investigators involved in human subjects research.
- Link to course dates, content, and registration form.
- Link to homepage and registration site for Collaborative IRB Training Initiative (CITI) Course. Allow 24 hours to receive password after registration.
An up-to-date and comprehensive description of MUSC. Feel free to copy and tailor to your needs for the resources section of your grant proposal.
- MUSC Boilerplate
- MUSC Center for Academic Excellence Writing Center
- Office of Research & Sponsored Programs
- Research Policies & Procedures
- Grants & Contracts Accounting
The NIH has revised its standard receipt dates as follows. Applications for Request for Applications (RFAs) and Program Announcements (PAs, PARs, PASs) with special receipt dates continue to be due on the specified dates listed in the FOA. For an application to be considered on time it must be received by Grants.gov by 5 p.m. local time for the applicant institution.
- e-Source: Behavioral & Social Sciences Research
- Introduction to Research Grantsmanship for Early Career Nurse Scientists
- Office of Research Integrity
- Proposal Submission Due Dates
- Strategy For NIH Funding
- Grants.gov (Must register with the eRA Commons to submit through Grants.gov)
- For New Investigators (NIH New Investigators Program)
- NINR Research & Funding
- Video Inside the NIH Review Process
- NIH RePORTER
- eRA Commons
- Funding Opportunities & Recent Notices (Released in Last 12 Months)
Templates, sample forms, guidelines, regulations and materials to assist investigators in the development & conduct of high quality clinical research studies
- Facts about people, families, housing, income, education, health insurance, and more.
- A national health promotion and disease prevention initiative. Website contains useful data, health indicators, and publications.
- Find US, state, and regional statistics from over 70 federal agencies.
- A comprehensive website maintained by the Centers for Disease Control.
- Public resource designed to bring together high-value datasets, tools, and applications using data about health and health care to support your need for better knowledge.
- Sponsored by the Kaiser Family Foundation, this site contains the latest state-level data on demographics, health, and health policy, including health coverage, access, financing, and state legislation.
- A national and state-by-state statistical effort to track the status of children in the US. Sponsored by the Annie E. Casey Foundation.