About the Summit
The Medical University of South Carolina’s 2019 Annual Summit from Inclusion to Innovation
Embassy Suites Airport Hotel and Convention Center
North Charleston, South Carolina
November 7 – 8, 2019
Guidelines for Session Proposal Submission
- All Concurrent Sessions are 90 Minutes
- Deadline for Proposal Submission is August 1, 2019
- Title of Presentation Proposal
Overview of the session content and learning outcomes) Not to exceed 400 words and characters. Describe the purpose of your proposal, rationale and justification of significance and value to the Summit participants. Provide relevant research as appropriate.
- Type of Presentation (select one) Panel, Case Study, Interactive Lecture, Other (describe)
- Name, Position Title and Organization Affiliation of the Presenter(s)
- Email Address
- Complete Mailing Address
- Office Phone and Fax Numbers
- An abbreviated biographical sketch and or resume for each presenter that documents the expertise and capacity of the presenter(s) to facilitate the proposed session successfully.
Availability and Commitment
A signed statement of intent that the presenter(s) will register for and attend the MUSC Annual Summit and if selected, present the submitted proposal during a 90 minute session on November 8, 2019.
Proposal Submission Form