Government agencies and organizations relating to the control of and adherence to the Controlled Substances Act
South Carolina Judicial Department: Summary Court Judges Bench Book
A. Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcohol -Distilleries, etc.
- Beer, Wine, etc. - Persons Under Age 21
- Beer, Wine, etc. - Tax Levy
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) of Intoxicating Liquors, etc.
- Employment of a Person Under 21 in Liquor Business
- Open Containers of Beer and Wine in Moving Vehicles
- Purchase of Liquor by Person Under Age 21 or Misrepresentation of Age
- Sale of Liquor to Persons Under Age of 21
- Transporting with Broken Caps or Seals in Motor Vehicle
- Unlawful Purchase of Alcoholic Liquor - Generally
- Unlawful Sale or Manufacture of Liquor - Generally
- Unlawful Storage or Possession of Alcoholic Liquors
- Unlawful Storage or Transportation of Illegal Alcoholic Liquors
J. Poisons, Drugs, and Other Controlled Substances
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons (Glue Sniffing)
- Conditional Discharge for First Offense
- Distribution to Person Under Eighteen
- Distribution Within Proximity of School
- Possession, Manufacture, And Trafficking; Methamphetamine and Cocaine Base
- Obtaining Certain Drugs, Preparations or Compound by Fraud, Deceit, etc.
- Possession of Certain Quantities of Controlled Substances as Evidence on Intent to Distribute
- Possession of Methamphetamine or Cocaine Base
- Possession of Small Quantities of Marijuana or Hashish
- Prohibited Acts A: Possession and Distribution of Controlled Substances
- Prohibited Acts B: Licensed Distributors
- Prohibited Acts C: Distribution and Manufacture Violations
- Sale, etc. of Misbranded Package or Container of Dangerous Caustic and Corrosive Substances
The above information is required for compliance with the Higher Education Act, Sec. 120. [20 U.S.C. 1011i) Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention] and the annual Clery Act report.