Welcome Veterans, Service Members and Dependents to the Medical University of South Carolina.
The role of the Medical University of South Carolina’s (MUSC) Veterans Education Services is to monitor each US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) student’s enrollment and academic progress. The MUSC Office of Enrollment Management (OEM) does not determine eligibility for benefits or have access to any student’s Department of Defense VA records.All degree programs at MUSC have been approved by the VA as eligible for education benefits.
To access your VA Education Benefits, you must complete the following steps:
- Determine your VA benefit
- Apply to VA for approval of eligibility.
- Have been accepted and enrolled as a degree-seeking student at MUSC. Apply to MUSC or Check the Status of your MUSC Application
- After Acceptance: Submit your VA Certificate of Eligibility to the MUSC VA Certifying Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the MUSC Military Information form (You must have a MUSC NetID to access the form)
For more information: