Graduate Studies Organizations
Educational Group, Professional Development Group
The American Physician Scientists Association (APSA) is a national organization dedicated to addressing the needs of future physician-scientists with respect to their training and career development. APSA strives to be the student physician-scientists' leading voice for improving educational opportunities, advancing patient-oriented research, and advocating for the future of translational medicine. In this regard, it carries out local and national initiatives, provides student leadership opportunities, facilitates communication between physician-scientist trainees, and hosts a joint annual meeting for its members. It also collaborates with leading research and health organizations, including the National Institutes of Health.
For more information, email:
- Joe Mouawad, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nour Hijazi, Vice President, email@example.com
- Satish Nadig, Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Student Association
Community Outreach Group, Educational Group, Service Group, Social Group
The MUSC Graduate Student Association (GSA) is comprised of all students of the MUSC College of Graduate Studies.
- The purpose of the GSA is:To serve as a liaison between the graduate students and the administration and faculty.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of matters pertaining to the welfare of graduate studies.
- To aid in the process of integrating new students into the graduate school.
- To sponsor social and community activities to improve student life in the graduate school.To provide representation for the graduate student body on the MUSC Student Government Association (SGA).
For more information, email email@example.com or:
- Connor West, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelsey Moore, Vice President, email@example.com
- Steven Kubalak, Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org