Graduate Student Association
Community Outreach Group, Educational Group, Service Group, Social Group
The MUSC Graduate Student Association (GSA) is comprised of all students of the MUSC College of Graduate Studies.
- The purpose of the GSA is:To serve as a liaison between the graduate students and the administration and faculty.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of matters pertaining to the welfare of graduate studies.
- To aid in the process of integrating new students into the graduate school.
- To sponsor social and community activities to improve student life in the graduate school.To provide representation for the graduate student body on the MUSC Student Government Association (SGA).
For more information, email email@example.com or:
- Connor West, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelsey Moore, Vice President, email@example.com
- Steven Kubalak, Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org