Browse our site. Get to know us. After all, if you apply, we will get to know you.
Interested in launching or advancing your medical career in Charleston, SC, the heart of the southeast? Then join the growing number of individuals who are applying to the College of Health Professions, a highly regarded, multi-faceted college at the Medical University of South Carolina.
For decades, our faculty, researchers, students, and staff have worked together to make this a hub of progressive, patient-centered learning. If that sounds appealing, then spend some time to learn more from the comfort of your home. Within each academic web-page, you'll learn more about the coursework and clinical training we offer. Each program lists the criteria they seek in applicants.
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch with you within 1-2 business days via email or phone to confirm your tour. Thank you for your interest in the College of Health Professions.
Please note: Spring 2019 tours will be available starting January 7th.
Programs & Tour Availability for Spring 2019
- Nurse Anesthesia: Call for Availability
- Cardiovascular Perfusion: Call for Availability
- Occupational Therapy: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 12 p.m.
- Physical Therapy: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 12 p.m.
- Physician Assistant Studies: Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 12 p.m.
- Health Administration - Residential: Tuesdays and Fridays at 12 p.m. Thursdays at 12:30 p.m.