Under the leadership of Kathy Chessman ’84, ’86, the College of Pharmacy developed a new strategic plan in the fall of 2016.
The Committee was charged with developing a plan that aligns with the MUSC strategic plan, Imagine 2020. The University will soon release the specifics of its plan, which will bring to fruition the University’s goals, vision and values unveiled last year.
The College’s strategic plan will likely follow the core principles of Imagine 2020, which include:
- Advance New Knowledge and Scientific Discoveries
- Embrace Diversity and Inclusion
- Foster Innovative Education and Learning
- Commit to Patients & Families First
- Build Healthy Communities
Strategic Planning Committee
Kathy Chessman, chair