Returning Student Parking Registration
Distribution of parking is based on “longevity” of a students tenure at MUSC and registration will occur over a two-day period in which students will be assigned access to the site based on the number of semesters they have accrued to this point. Additionally, students who feel that their “academic requirements place them at an undue safety risk” will be given the opportunity to submit a request to their respective college’s Associate Dean.
Registration Dates: Parking registration for returning students will take place March 23 - 24, 2020 on the Student Life Portal (Lifeprod). Your registration date will be assigned based on the number of semesters you have enrolled. You will receive notice of your assigned registration date the week before. If you need assistance during online registration, please email the student parking registration help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday, March 23 or Tuesday, March 24 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Online parking registration will continue Wednesday, March 25 – Friday, March 27 and any questions during this time should be emailed to Allison Mergler in the Office of Parking Management at email@example.com.
Any unclaimed parking spaces after registration will be distributed through the Office of Parking Management starting Monday, April 13, 2020.
Parking Assignments Available: View Student Parking Locations
Reserved on-campus lots @ $90/semester (NOTE: Prices are subject to change):
Summer 2020 (5/17/2020 – 8/14/2020): A Lot – 550 assignments; N lot – 44 assignments; O Lot – 9 assignments; P Lot – 64 assignments
Fall 2020 (8/15/2020 – 12/31/2020): A Lot – 550 assignments; N Lot – 44 assignments; O Lot 9 assignments; P Lot – 64 assignments
Spring 2021 (1/01/2021 – 5/22/2021): A Lot – 550 assignments; N Lot – 44 assignments; O Lot – 9 assignments; P Lot – 64 assignments
Reserved off-campus lots @ $75/semester (NOTE: Prices are subject to change):
Summer 2020 (5/17/2020 – 8/14/2020): Harborview Garage – 32 assignments; BB Lot – 125 assignments
Fall 2020 (8/15/2020 – 12/31/2020): Harborview Garage – 32 assignments; BB Lot – 125 assignments
Spring 2021 (1/01/2021 – 5/22/2021): Harborview Garage – 32 assignments; BB Lot – 125 assignments
The Registration Process:
- During your designated registration period, go to the Student Life Portal (Lifeprod) and login. Once logged in, click on “ParkIt Registration” under “University Links.” NOTE: This active link will only be shown during your registration period.
- Complete all required fields on the form, including your contact information and vehicle registration information.
- Following the selection and confirmation of parking assignments, payment MUST be made immediately by credit card. If payment is not made at this time or if you cancel the transaction or if your credit card information is not entered correctly, the spaces you have chosen will be released back into the selection pool. Spaces will not be held for payment. All major credit/debit cards are accepted.
- If you have any problems with the online parking registration process, you MUST report your problem during the registration session (even after hours) to the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Problems not reported to the help desk will not be considered.
- If you need parking for the entire year, please register for all semesters that you need parking at this time.
If you have a new MUSC ID badge or this is the first time you are registering for parking:
- AFTER you have registered for parking, fax (843-792-6195) or email (email@example.com) a copy of your ID badge to Parking Management, so your ID badge will be activated to use at your parking lot entrance key pad. You will not have access to gated lots until this is done.
You may also visit Parking Management’s website for further information.
For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.