Get your Flu Shot!
- Flu shots will be available at Student Health Services starting October 16th, no appointment is necessary.
- Student Health will also be at the Main Hospital flu tents on October 17th and 18th from 7:30-3:30.
If you have a large group of students needing to be vaccinated, please call the clinic directly for additional options.
For questions or more information please contact the clinic directly at 843-792-3664.
Welcome to Student Health
Student Health Services is committed to providing the highest quality health care to MUSC students, to enhance their health and well-being, so that they may achieve their personal and academic goals.
Services are available to all actively enrolled students who are in a degree seeking program.
- You do not need to be on the Student Health Insurance Plan to use Student Health Services.
- There are no charges for clinical visits to Student Health, regardless of your insurance plan.
All MUSC students are required to carry health insurance, which may be necessary to cover expenses for care beyond what can be offered at Student Health (Cost of labs, imaging studies, specialty referrals, etc.).
Our Services Include:
- Outpatient treatment for acute and chronic conditions
- Preventive health care
- Women’s health and contraception
- Pre-travel consultation