The MUSC College of Nursing Alumni Council consists of 15 members and provides volunteer leadership to assist with the following responsibilities:
- Encourage and maintain the relationship between alumni and the College and facilitate a connection to the College for students as they join the alumni family.
- Serve as an advisory group to the College leadership regarding alumni engagement
- Advocate the needs and concerns of alumni
- Implement alumni programming to enhance career and social networking opportunities
- Promote and cultivate leadership while encouraging alumni to support the College both financially and through volunteer activities
The Council shall meet quarterly. Smaller committees shall meet throughout the year.
The MUSC College of Nursing Alumni Council this year will focus on several main engagement activities:
- Hosting and/or organizing alumni receptions throughout the region
- Alumni-to-alumni mentoring
Apply by Friday, Oct. 4, 2019
Please review the MUSC College of Nursing Alumni Association bylaws and member responsibilities before completing your application for the Nursing Alumni Council.