The Office of Institutional Effectiveness supports MUSC's commitment to excellence, accountability, and continuous quality improvement by ensuring that all academic programs, research support units, student support services, administrative units, and community service programs engage in best practices for outcomes assessment.
- To assist the university in continuous quality improvement
- To provide informative data to drive decision-making and resource allocation
- To serve as an expert resource for outcomes assessment for institutional strategic planning
- To support academic programs in meeting the standards of accreditation by their professional accrediting organizations
- To ensure the university is compliant with all standards of accreditation by its regional accrediting body, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges